Subject: Muhammad in the bible
Replies: 85 Views: 5188
1-> 7->>

sieraaj 1/17/2007 - 5:11:26
what does the bible say about Muhammad PBUH? *

dennmul 3/7/2007 - 5:52:44
the bible says nothing abt Muhammad *

sieraaj 4/9/2007 - 10:18:12
but y nothing?????? 2day all muslims in the world believe in Jesus as being a prophet of God and the Mesiah..and this iz because Muhammad (peace b upon him) taught them so!! *

levafix 5/10/2007 - 6:15:11
SO? just cos d quran says somethng bout Jesus dnt mean dat d bible should say anythng bout muhumad *

levafix 5/10/2007 - 7:57:54
the bible was writen way before Muhumud came alng.ITS WORDS ARE ETERNAL RANGING FROM THE TIME OF CREATION TO THE END OF TIME! PRAISE BE 2 GOD! AMEN! *

sieraaj 6/4/2007 - 8:34:03
but u stl ddnt answer my question... y nothing??...read deut. 18:18 please... *

sieraaj 6/4/2007 - 8:35:39
please read it out 'loud' *

levafix 7/9/2007 - 6:05:45
Thats nt muhamud. i hav a strng feeling its John the Baptist! Bt its definately nt muhamud! *

sieraaj 7/18/2007 - 10:17:56
but y John the baptist??? *

sieraaj 7/18/2007 - 10:18:25
y not Muhammad pbuh? *

cor.rupt 9/2/2007 - 8:58:50
Read Isaiah 42:13 with Deuteronomy 18:18 , read John chap 16 Muhammad S.A.W is mentioned as PARQALEETA in greek whch means Man who praises exceedingly in arabic its Muhammad. Even Mi'raj was prophecised in the Bible. The prophet Muhammad S.A.W is mentioned as HMD in hebrew which means himda..and the same three letters in arabic make the word ahamed the other name of Muhammad. S.A.W *

cor.rupt 9/2/2007 - 9:04:09
The Jews asked John, are u the christ? He said NO. Are u the prophet? He said NO. Are u Elijah? He said No. And I speak the truth.The Jews awaited a prophecy, to be fulfilled. First the Elijah had to come ,then the christ and finally the coming of the prophet as in isaiah 42:1-13 n deut 18:18 *

cor.rupt 9/2/2007 - 9:11:14
''We will raise up for them a prophet, among their brothers, he will be like u i.e Moses A.S ,He will speak what I put in his mouth and will order whatever i tell him todo..if any of you don't listen to what he speaks in my name..etc'' *

mushafiq 30.12.07 - 04:20am
Dear christians if u use this logic then jesus also is never mentioned in the old testament by name in fact christians have to stretch the prophecies to make them applicable to jesus because jews have interpret those prophecies differently christians don't be selfish. Muhammed saw is also mentioned in the bible .if we r not biased like the christians these prophecies refer to Muhammed saw *

levafix 21.01.08 - 08:30am
all the prophercies that described Jesus and what he would do all came true! no stretching involved!i cannot help but nothing is ever mentioned in the bible about Muhammud.if it was it would have surfaced by now, nothing in the Bile relates to him. *

levafix 21.01.08 - 08:35am
and besides, God himself said that Jesus is Gods son, so what more proof do you want?...or do you want to question the word of God? the name Jesus does not appear in the old testement BUT everything that was propherside about him came true. *

jfreenw 10.08.08 - 07:39pm
Bible does not know about MOHAMMAD(sa) *

jfreenw 10.08.08 - 07:45pm
That is why religion beliefs, QURAN says isah (as)was born by wish of ALLAH. *

ayyad 16.10.08 - 09:48pm
In biblical language God has got sons by dozens!that doesnt mean begotten son! *

levafix 4.01.09 - 09:25pm
In the book of John it does say that Jesus is Gods only begotten son! So what now? Jesus was born of a virgin no human father! *

ayyad 5.01.09 - 04:36pm
In rsv the word begotten has been thrown out as an interpolation by christain scholars themselves!if him being born out of virgin mother makes him divine then adam pbuh who didnt hav any mother or father has got all the right to be divine *

levafix 8.01.09 - 12:09am
But Adam didnt die for humanities sins! And Adam wasnt perfect like Jesus! Jesus was the only Human to ever live a life which no one one earth could live. Jesus was God himself in the flesh who came down to earth to die for our sins! *

levafix 8.01.09 - 12:13am
His blood was shed so that our sins maybe forgiven.as for the rsv its a heresy of Gods word and should not be read! God uses simple things to make the wise look foolish! Weak to humble the strong. *

ayyad 9.01.09 - 05:16pm
Then every version of bible wud be heresay bcoz the original bible is nt present!as far as rsv is concernd it is considered the most closest translation of the oldest bible present!as far as adam pbuh is concerned fr us every prophet is sinless!if God wants to forgive his servants he doesnt need sm 1 elses sacrifice to wipe our sins!bcoz no bearer of burden can bear the burden of others *

levafix 12.01.09 - 09:18pm
Actually there is a version which is considered the true and infalable word of God, maybe you heard of it, it called the King James Bible and IT IS FLAWLESS! And you rite no one else can erase someone elses sins except God and Jesus DID die for our sins because he IS perfect! His blood is untainted and pure with no defilement. Sacrifices were made for sins even before Muhummad grandfather was even born! In those days they used animals...muslims still sacrifice today, for what im not sure! *

ayyad 14.01.09 - 04:56pm
If i agree wid ur arguement even then i wud have to do sacrfice myself wid my money to please God and for my sins only not fr sm1 elses sin!for forgiveness one has to repent himself! *

levafix 15.01.09 - 10:33am
hey u getting it! to receive forgivenes u hav 2 repent n ask for it. n even if u had al d money in d world it wnt buy u forgivenes! *

levafix 15.01.09 - 12:52pm
And even if you were able to, why would you wen Jesus Christ already paid for it?... A price no one is able to pay! And FYI EVEN THE PROPHETS WERE NOT WITHOUT SIN! *

ayyad 15.01.09 - 12:58pm
Bro u r nt gettin it!y shud sm 1 else sacrifise for my sins!it is i who wil bear for my deeds wether gud or bad *

ayyad 15.01.09 - 01:07pm
FYI acc to us every prophet is sinless!they r always under God's protetion against any sin! *

ahlam84 16.01.09 - 01:10am
Jesus Alayhis Saliheen, did NOT die on the cross. Nor is he son of ALLAH. ALLAH would not allow 4 someone 2 die 4 everyones own sins. Everyone is responsible 4 his /hers own actions, etc. Jesus Alayhis Saliheen is a messenger of ALLAH, he cant be sacrified 4 mans sins. *

levafix 16.01.09 - 07:39am
Ah! Thats the beauty of it! God loves so much that he gave his only begotten son to be the ultimate sacrifice and pay the ransom so death would have no power over us! God gave the sacrifice because the sacrfices we made we not enough to pay for our sins. Thats how much God loves us! *

levafix 16.01.09 - 07:42am
As for prophets ALL MEN FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD AND ARE IN NEED OF HIS GRACE! No man is ever without sin! No man ever lived a sinless life except Jesus Christ! *

levafix 16.01.09 - 07:49am
Ahlan84 you so right and yet so wrong! You wrong when you say Jesus did not die on the cross, when in fact he DID! you right when you say that Jesus is NOT THE SON OF ALLAH! he is the begotten son of JEHOVAH! CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH OF ALL THAT IS SEEN AND UNSEEN! YOU WOULD YOU SAY JESUS DID NOT DIE ON THE CROSS? WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE? *

ahlam84 16.01.09 - 08:43pm
My evidence? my evidence is the word of Almighty ALLAH. and the Holy Quran is His words! and no other! Jesus a.s is not God's son! God has no sons, no partners, nor does He sleep! *

ahlam84 16.01.09 - 08:45pm
Ya ALLAH! make this blind person open up 2 the truth of religion. make him see the true light. Al Mustaqim *

levafix 16.01.09 - 11:30pm
Ok wateva you say! MAKES ME WONDER HOW YOU ASK FOR PARDON? REMEMBER THERE CAN BE NO FORGIVENESS OF SIN WITHOUT THE SPILLAGE OF BLOOD! *

levafix 16.01.09 - 11:32pm
And not to offend you but your Quaran is wrong! JESUS DIES FOR YOU AS WELL EVEN THOUGH YOU WONT ACCEPT HIM! HE DIED FOR ALL! *

ahlam84 16.01.09 - 11:58pm
NauzuBillah! First, dont say, not 2 offend u, because u r saying the Holy Quran is wrong nauzuBilah. When u say A Muslims Holy book is wrong, then ur offending all muslims. *

ahlam84 17.01.09 - 12:01am
Jesus peace be upon him, did not die on cross. As a muslim, we acknowledge Jesus peace be upon him. He is a messenger of God, he is a prophet. All prophets are acknowledged. Dont falsely judge me. *

ahlam84 17.01.09 - 12:05am
The Quran is 100 % authentic in every way. Untouched, untampered. None removed, nor added too. However, books in other religions have been completely tampered, verses added & verses removed. Therefore, books of other religions are not authentic, nor true word of God. Scientists have even proven the Quran to be true. *

ahlam84 17.01.09 - 12:09am
One man cannot be martyred 4 all other mans sins. Especially a Holy messenger of God. That would mean, we would never have 2 ask 4 forgiveness. Cause u say he died 4 all peoples sins. This is not possible. Every man is accountable 4 his or her own sins. ALLAH says, repent on your sins, ask 4 forgiveness. ALLAH is most Beneficient, Often Forgiving, most Merciful. *

ahlam84 17.01.09 - 12:20am
In the name of God, : When Jesus came with clear proofs, he said: I have come 2 u with wisdom, & 2 make plain some of that about which u differ. So keep your duty 2 God, & obey me. God, he is my Lord & your Lord. So worship Him. This is the right path. The Quran (43:63-64) *

ahlam84 17.01.09 - 12:24am
The Quran explicitly refutes that Jesus A.S was the begotten son of God.: They say: God has taken a son. Glory be 2 Him! He has no needs! His is all that is in the heavens & all that is in the earth. U have no basis 4 this. Do u speak concerning God that which u do not know? (10:68) *

ahlam84 17.01.09 - 12:32am
When God said: O Jesus! See, I am gathering u & causing u 2 ascend 2 Me, & am cleansing u of those who disbelive & am setting those who follow u above those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then 2 Me U will all return, & I shall judge between u as 2 that in which u used 2 differ. As 4 those who disbelieve, I shall chastise them with a heavy chasti t in the world & the hereafter; & they will have no helpers. & as 4 those who believe & do good works, He will pay them their wages in full. God loves not the wrong doers. This we recite 2u is a revelation & a wise reminder. The likeness of Jesus with God is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust, & then He said 2 him: Be! & he was. (3:55-59) *

ahlam84 17.01.09 - 12:37am
The Quran rejects that Jesus peace be upon him, was a divine or God incarnate. : They indeed have disbelieved who say: God is the Messiah, son of Mary. Say: Who then can do anything against God, if He willed 2 destroy the Messiah, son of Mary, & his mother, & everyone on the earth? To God is the sovereignty of the heavens & the earth, & all that is between them. He creates what He will. And God is able 2 do all things. (5:17) *

levafix 17.01.09 - 07:18pm
Four words guys... THE QURAN IS WRONG! YOU ARE WRONG! THEN BIBLE CLEARLY STATES THAT GOD HINSELF REFERED TO JESUS AS HIS SON WHEN HE WAS BAPTISED! OBVIOUSLY THE QURAN WILL STATE SUCH A HERESY! TRY QUOTING SOMETHING FROM THE BIBLE TO CONVINCE ME! *

levafix 17.01.09 - 07:24pm
If you take a close look at your faith you will see that much of your faith is taken from the bible, from the praying on holy ground without shoes to the washing before prayers! You have no basis! My basis is based on the bible THE WORD OF GOD! WHICH DOES NOT CONTAIN ANYTHING OF MUHUMMAD AS HE WAS NOT YET BORN! PLEASE ACCEPT THIS YOUR QURAN IS WRONG CONCERNING THE DIVINITY OF JESUS CHRIST! *

ahlam84 17.01.09 - 08:37pm
When u speak, dont speak ignorant. We do have names. More over, i am female. U are talking blasphemy about the Holy Quran. nauzuBillah. Our Holy Quran is not wrong. It is u who are wrong. U r among the deaf, dumb, & blind. There is a seal placed upon your eyes, ears & etc. Islam is Light. Our religion, Islam is perfect, as is our laws. Our Holy Quran is the true word of God. U r saying Islam came from christianity? nauzuBillah. U r completely confused, & sadly mistaken. Islam/christianity/judaism, r the falling of 3 branches. Islam did not come from christianity. Christianity derived from Islam. U have ur facts mixed up, clearly. U r talking of which Prophet was born first? Should it matter which Prophet is born or came 2 the people first? No. because a Prophet is a Prophet. A holy messenger from Allah swt. All the Prophets peace be upon them all, all had the clear message. Which is the word of God. *

ahlam84 17.01.09 - 08:41pm
Futhermore, when u speak of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, show respect. Instead of throwing his name around. Also, with your words about Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, u r saying he's not in your book, are u then rejecting Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. nauzuBilllah. ? *

ahlam84 18.01.09 - 01:50am
~La ilaha illALLAH.~ blossom.GIF Muhammad RasulAllah. ~ blossom.GIF *

1-> 7->>

* ISLAMANITY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ISLAMANITY

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store