Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ISLAMANITY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ISLAMANITY > Topics

Subject: Muhammad in the bible
Replies: 85 Views: 5187
6-<< 2-<

levafix 18.01.09 - 08:51pm
Yep you rite! I REJECT HIM AND YOUR QURAN! ARE YOU HONESTLY CLAIMING THAT CHRISTIANITY CAME FROM ISLAM? PLEASE TELL THAT TO A HISTORIAN! EVERYONE ONE KNOWS THAT THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN WAY BEFORE MUHUMADS GREAT GRANDPA EVEN THOUGHT OF HAVING A GIRLFRIEND. EVEN OUR YEARS ARE REFERED TO THE LIFE OF JESUS! OUR FAITH STARTED MORE THAN 2000 years ago! Please tell me islam is older than that! I need the laugh! You also talk bout religion...4sk any God fearing level headed person and they would tell you... *

levafix 18.01.09 - 08:55pm
Religion is the worst thing invented by man! You go and follow your RELIGION AND I WILL PRACTICE MY FAITH! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT CHRISTIANITY STEMMED FROM JUDAISM AND THAT ISLAM... Well thats another story! Listen you diverting from the topic THERE IS NOTHING OF YOUR PRECIOUS MUHUMAD IN THE BIBLE! NOT WHAT YOU THINK! *

levafix 18.01.09 - 09:00pm
Dont get me wrong, i got nothing against ur RELIGION! I think its beautiful in fact for what it stands for, but we as christians are not under laws but under the grace of God. As for your curses... I DONT ACCEPT IT! MAY GOD BLESS YOU! *

ahlam84 19.01.09 - 03:11am
nauzuBillah! nauzuBillah! how dare u say about Prophet Muhammad saw. or the Quran! now, u have spoken 2 far! mind ur words! u may lose ur head 4 it! Ya ALLAH! izraab! izraab! izraab! Bismillah. Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Muhammad RasulAlllah! *

levafix 19.01.09 - 11:49pm
I dont accept it! In Jesus name i cut off every curse you pro nounce over me! And i pray for God to bless you and your family! *

ahlam84 19.01.09 - 11:54pm
i dont need your blessings. because i have blessings of light. Islam. Allah swt is on my side. save those blessings and ur blasphemy words 4 yourself. *

mishy_23 20.01.09 - 02:24am
Plz explain wat da Bible says in Deutronoy verse 1818 'I God will raise thep up among a Prophet from among their brethren like unto thee Moses and will put My words in his mouth. And he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him'' who's da 'he'?? *

ahlam84 20.01.09 - 02:31am
blossom.GIF May ALLAH reward u great sister! Peace be with u! *

s.aleena 20.01.09 - 07:04am
Islam is nly religion to come 1st n islam is v v peace ful religion aft dat eve religion come & Quran is nt wrong ppls who thk its wrong thy r wrong , PLS MIND UR WORDS B4 SAYIN ANY THK MAY ALLAH BLESS U N UR FAMILY *

levafix 20.01.09 - 12:31pm
Have any of you ever study history? Ok ill give you this believe what you wana ok? And no the HE in deut is NOT MUHUMMAD! ITS IS JOSHUA READ JOSHUA CHAPTER ONE VS 2! YOU HAPPY NOW? MUHUMAD IS NOT IN THE BIBLE, NOT WHERE YOU THINK HE IS! *

mishy_23 20.01.09 - 03:15pm
WRITE DA VERSE HERE... AND U SAY DAT JOSHUA IS SIMILAR TO MUSAH??? [b]PLEASE[b] SHOW ME DA SIMILARITIES... *

levafix 20.01.09 - 04:09pm
Who is musah? Sorry but i dont know who that is! *

levafix 20.01.09 - 04:22pm
And i NEVER EVER said Joshua is similar to your musah. How could i when i dont know who he is? I never even mentioned musah till you did! Please do not put words in my mouth! If you see youll see Joshua follows Deut! *

mishy_23 21.01.09 - 08:22am
faint.GIF Musah (a.s) is MOSES... God said '...like unto thee Moses...' as in da Prophet dat will come will be similar to Moses. So state da similarities btwn Moses (pbuh) and Joshua (pbuh)...
i dont hav da bible with me atm, so PLEASE quote da verse...... *

levafix 28.01.09 - 07:39am
FIRST I APOLOGISE FOR THE MISTAKE I MADE! the verse refers to Jesus and not Joshua. That is one of the prophercies to for tell of the coming of Jesus. Im sorry for the mistake that i have made. *

levafix 28.01.09 - 07:41am
So then can you please show the similarities between Moses and muhummad? Cant wait to hear this! *

mishy_23 28.01.09 - 08:28am
Alhamdulillah! I CAN SHOW U DA SIMILARITIES. But 1st u show me wat was similar btwn Jesus (peace be upon him) nd Musah (peace be upon him) *

salam05 28.01.09 - 03:24pm
Even IF Muhammad PBUH was not similar to Moses PBUH, then also there is no problem for muslims... But if Moses PBUH was similar to Jesus PBUH, then there is a BIG PROBLEM for Christians. *

levafix 28.01.09 - 10:57pm
Why would it not be a problem for muslims? If there is no similarities between muhummad and Moses then what does that mean? i already mentioned the similarities in the other topic. *

levafix 28.01.09 - 11:01pm
So please mention the similarities between Moses and muhummad, as i dont recall Moses worshipping idols, having Angelic experiences, having more that one wife and s*x with a nine year old girl! *

mishy_23 29.01.09 - 04:39am
Luk, DONT talk abt things u DONT knw abt. We hav no problms kaz we believe BOTH r Prophets. U TELL ME, HOW CAN JESUS BE SIMILAR TO MOSES IF JESUS WAS GOD N MOSES WAS A PROPHET??? Hmm...so wat does it mean?? *

levafix 29.01.09 - 12:13pm
It means you have a problem! Im still waiting for your reply as to your similarities! Or cant you find any? *

levafix 29.01.09 - 12:19pm
Some prophet muhummad turned out to be! A grown man marrying a six year old and the slping with her three years later...wow! Not to mention the idols he worshipped! Why you getting angry? WE BOTH KNOW ITS TRUE! *

mishy_23 29.01.09 - 12:28pm
pmpl.GIF Oup Prophet was sent to remove idols nd u say he worshipped dem! Lmao. Leva, u dont knw da Qur'an as well as da bible! I do hav da similarities. Bt 1st tell me 1 thing. Do u wanna knw dem kaz u want to knw or do u wanna knw dem kaz u want to mock? *

salam05 29.01.09 - 02:19pm
Now leva is revealing his true color... *

mishy_23 29.01.09 - 03:45pm
anybody here can c who is da mannerless n idiotic one. We both r being polite n talking in a well mannered way unlike da way u illiterate is talking leva. *

levafix 29.01.09 - 03:54pm
The truth aint always nice, and im still waiting on your similarities! *

salam05 29.01.09 - 03:55pm
Prophet Muhammad PBUH's marriage with A'isha (R.A.), the Mother of the believers

http://muslimcommunity.wapgroups.com/topic.asp?tid=55170

leva@read the topic n shut ur mouth, as i can see ur speaking without knowledge, May Allah guide you. *

levafix 29.01.09 - 11:46pm
Dont think he can even if he wanted to. Ill read ur topic cant wait to see what excuse u came up wit for a man to marry a girl thats old enough to be his granddaughter. Poor girl *

maxfc 30.01.09 - 01:04am
he wont read it. His brain is already convertd to dung. *

levafix 30.01.09 - 11:02am
Hey thats not nice! *

maxfc 30.01.09 - 12:26pm
but datz true dude! U r just stuck up wit 1 thing nd u dint even read da link provided b4!! *

levafix 30.01.09 - 03:34pm
Cos im just so amused by the arguements you presenting, theres more sense in fairytale books than your logic and sense *

tan12 10.02.09 - 06:51am
Deer levafix here are some DAWA to cure ur Blind Eyes! *

levafix 30.03.09 - 11:33am
No thanks! *

6-<< 2-<

* ISLAMANITY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ISLAMANITY

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups