Create Your Own App Store

* ISLAMANITY > Topics

Subject: Muhammad (pbuh) in the bible
Replies: 105 Views: 5549
1-> 7->>

sieraaj 1/17/2007 - 5:12:06
what does the bible say about Muhammad PBUH? *

dennmul 3/7/2007 - 5:50:56
The bible does not say anything about Muhammad (pbuh) and there is no phrase about him. *

jfreenw 3/20/2007 - 5:48:06
But the Quran says about prophet Isa (Jesus) as a servant of Allah. *

sieraaj 4/9/2007 - 10:21:50
It is coz of Muhammad (Pbuh) that evry single muslim believe in Jesus the mesiah...y nothin abt him???? no muslim iz a muslim if he dsnt believe in Jesus...as a prophet i.e *

levafix 5/11/2007 - 6:03:30
i see ur point bt theres no mention of Muhammad in d bible.JESUS WAS MUCH MORE THAN JUST A PROPHET! HE WAS THE BEGOTTEN SON OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD! *

sieraaj 6/4/2007 - 8:29:35
BEGOTTEN???? do u know what begotten is??. *

levafix 21.01.08 - 08:37am
yes i do, please tell me your understanding of the word! *

dennmul 23.01.08 - 03:54am
u ar rite 'Jesus' is the eternal begotten son of almighty God. Muhammad is just one of the messengers who came after the apostles like Paul, Peter, James, John etc. Jesus is the last prophet. *

torang57 24.03.08 - 11:08am
Bible say Jesus is GOD,quran say Jesus is Illahinas and the true way and follow me.there's nothing told about Mhd. in bible. From genesis to revelations all about Jesus,that's why Jesus say'I am ALPHA AND OMEGA. *

jfreenw 11.08.08 - 02:09am
What was my reply date! It was also a distortion like....! *

ayyad 16.10.08 - 09:42pm
Perceloyt is the word for the coming of Mohammed(pbuh) described in greek bible which means praiseworthy same meaning as Mohammed (pbuh) in arabic! *

levafix 4.01.09 - 09:35pm
Lol since when u an expert in ancient greek translations? FACE IT THERES NO MENTION OF MUHAMED IN THE BIBLE? AND IF THERE WAS WHAT WOULD IT SAY? *

ayyad 5.01.09 - 04:41pm
Ok tell me which language did jesus pbuh spoke *

levafix 7.01.09 - 07:56am
Jesus spoke Aramaic! Not greek! The idea of the greek bible saying anything about Muhammad is heresy! Dont add to the word of God things which are not there... Then again something may have been said about Muhammad but not in the context which u thinking of, and its to sensitive to mention here. *

ayyad 7.01.09 - 03:20pm
Well never did i say that the original bible is in greek but u hav not got the original bible either!all the modern bible texts have been translated frm the greek bible which is at present the oldest!plz tell me if jesus is called as jesus in the original bible?wats his name in the original bible? *

ayyad 7.01.09 - 03:22pm
Where r we supposed to discuss sensitive topics then! *

ayyad 7.01.09 - 03:22pm
Well never did i say that the original bible is in greek but u hav not got the original bible either!all the modern bible texts have been translated frm the greek bible which is at present the oldest!plz tell me if jesus is called as jesus in the original bible?wats his name in the original bible? *

levafix 12.01.09 - 09:28pm
Well the Greek m crpts was translated from the original texts. Because of the difference in letters they changed Jesus's name from Yeshua to Jesus. The exists a copy of Gods word called the Authorised Version or as commonally known the King James Bible. All other versions of the bible has been corupted by mans stupidity in thinking they know better...and yes i own a copy! And it mentions nothing of Muhammed! *

levafix 14.01.09 - 02:21pm
And please tell me who told you that all bibles were translated from the Greek text so i can smack that person against the head... Just joking! Lol but before you mention any of your facts regarding the bible first do your homework. *

ayyad 14.01.09 - 04:38pm
Its a known fact that there is no original bible version present!and u calling the rsv corrupt!lol!wats ur criteria of corruption *

ayyad 14.01.09 - 04:41pm
Wen jesus pbuh original name is nt present in todays bible hw wud u expect Mohammed pbuh name in its original form *

ayyad 14.01.09 - 04:42pm
Its a known fact that there is no original bible version present!and u calling the rsv corrupt!lol!wats ur criteria of corruption *

levafix 15.01.09 - 10:16am
yes i am calling it corrupt! so wat? and Jesus name IS IN THE BIBLE! just cos its spelt the Greek way dnt mean his name aint in there.wat u tryn 2 get at? *

ayyad 15.01.09 - 12:53pm
Wat i mean is similarly in the original bible the word Ahmed or one who is praiseworthy was mentioned which got corrupted later on! *

ahlam84 15.01.09 - 01:40pm
Jesus A.S is not son of God. He is a Prophet, a messenger. God (ALLAH) has no partners, nor children. It is He alone. Prophet Muhammad S.A.W is the final & last Prophet of ALLAH. *

ahlam84 15.01.09 - 01:43pm
4 a person 2 say that Jesus A.S is son of ALLAH, it is blasphemy. nauzuBillah. La ilaha ill Allah. Muhammad RasulAllah. *

ayyad 15.01.09 - 04:38pm
Iagree.GIF *

levafix 16.01.09 - 07:54am
In Jesus name what ever that is you said over me i cut off! And ill say it again JESUS CHRIST THE LONG AWAITED MESSIAH IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD! WHO ARE YOU TO SAY WHO JESUS IS? WHAT REFERENCES DO YOU HAVE? ARE YOU A HISTORIAN, A PROFESSOR, A DR? EVEN IF YOU WERE YOUD STILL BE WRONG! WHERE DO YOU COME WITH REDICULOUS INFORMATION? *

levafix 16.01.09 - 08:01am
Haver you seen with your own two eyes this ahmed in the original bible? You lay claim to the greeks writing the original bible yet im positive that you are unable to understand ancient greek, let alone modern greek! Where did you view this ancient m crpit? Please tell me so i can go and burn this blasphemous document! Or then again you may not understand the meaning of ahmed. It may not mean what you think it does! *

levafix 16.01.09 - 08:07am
As you say Ahmed means the one who is praise worthy. Well no human deserves more praise that Jesus christ who died for our sins! Not Moses, not muhammad, not Isaac NOT EVEN MARY! no one deserves praise EXCEPT THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD, THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS! *

ahlam84 16.01.09 - 08:35pm
u r wrong! once again u talk blasphemy. who am i? i am a muslim. i am a servant of ALLAH. Jesus a.s is not son of God. he is a prophet. a messenger. *

ahlam84 16.01.09 - 08:36pm
u r praising Jesus a.s' this is wrong. no one is worthy of praise, except ALLAH. *

ahlam84 16.01.09 - 08:38pm
Muhammad peace be upon him, is the final and last messenger of God. *

levafix 16.01.09 - 11:38pm
Well i dont know allah, but i do know of Jesus! THE SON OF THE ONLY AND TRUE GOD, JEHOVAH! I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU BUT ILL PRAY FOR YOU! AND BY PRAISING THE SON WE PRAISE THE FATHER! *

levafix 16.01.09 - 11:42pm
And i know even less about muhammud. Still waiting on you for you to tell where you get your awesome facts from! Bet its from the same fairytale book that says Jesus never died! *

ahlam84 16.01.09 - 11:51pm
if ur calling the Holy Quran a fairytale book nauzuBillah, ur sadly mistaken. The Holy Quran, is the true book Of God. Once again, God has no sons, nor partners. I told u were i know the facts. If u open & read Holy Quran, u 2 shall see the Light. *

ahlam84 16.01.09 - 11:52pm
by your words, u r talking nothing, but blasphemy. *

ahlam84 16.01.09 - 11:54pm
La ilaha ill ALLAH. MUHAMMAD RASULALLAH. THERE IS NO DIETY, EXCEPT ALLAH. MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER. *

levafix 17.01.09 - 07:33pm
Yes you right their is no diety except God, Who came down to earth to die for our sins in the form of his son Jesus Christ! The bible is much older than the quran who was written by one guy who thought God was talking to him. The bible is written by many people whom God gave his spirit and were led to write. All their writings are constant and flow and do not conflict with each other, which is more than i can say for the quran! Sorry but its true brother! *

ahlam84 17.01.09 - 08:19pm
First, i am not male. Secound, if i were anyway, dont call me brother. U yourself are contridictating your own words. First u say, Jesus peace be upon him, is God's son. Then u say, he is God in flesh. nauzuBillah. There is only one God. ILLAH. He has no sons, no partners. Jesus peace be upon him, is His messenger. (Prophet). Muhammad Peace be upon him, is God's final & last Prophet. The angel Gabriel, revelevd 2 Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him. The Quran, is perfect in everyway. Un touched. No verses taken, nor added. Unlike other books of other religions, they have been added on & some removed. By u saying other wise, is blasphemy. This is huge costly sin. *

ahlam84 17.01.09 - 08:22pm
Once again i am repeating, Jesus peace be upon him, did not die on the cross. God made it appear so. He was raised up. God took him back. The Prophets peace be upon them all, were & are muslims. Jesus peace be upon him, came 2 tell the message of Allah swt. *

ahlam84 17.01.09 - 08:27pm
Futhermore, the Holy Qur'an, Islam itself, cannot be touched, nor corrupted, nor conscrewed. Islam is a perfected religion. The words of Allah swt, the Holy Qur'an & the messages of the Prophets peace be upon them, is clear. Islam is not just religion of Muslims, its the religion of the Prophets peace be upon them. Islam is our way of life. *

ahlam84 18.01.09 - 01:51am
~La ilaha illALLAH.~ blossom.GIF Muhammad RasulAllah. ~ blossom.GIF *

levafix 18.01.09 - 09:19pm
Are you insane? All the prophets were muslim? For intrest sake...YOU EVER STUDY HISTORY? OR YOU PERHAPS ON SPECIAL MEDICATION? CAUSE YOU MUST BE TO SAY JESUS NEVER DIED AND THAT ALL THE PROPHETS WERE MUSLIM. NOT TO MENTION THAT CHRISTIANITY CAME FROM ISLAM! HOW CAN SOMETHING SO OLD COME FROM SOMETHING SO NEW? PLEASE EXPLAIN! AND NOTHING OF QURAN AND MOHUMAD! WANA KNOW IN YOUR WORDS Y U SAY SO! AND WERE U READ THAT JOKE! *

ahlam84 19.01.09 - 03:06am
First of all, mind your tongue. Otherwise, u will have disease with it. I have presented the truth of belief. U r still rejecting & blasphemy. U r among deaf, dumb & blind. I pity u. U r acting that Islam is some new religion invented. U r seriously mistaken. U r the one who needs 2 research your facts, as well as find ur manners. who r u to call me insane? I get my facts from the words of Allah swt. His Holy book. & His messenger peace be upon him. la ilaha ill Allah. Muhammad RasulAllah. *

levafix 20.01.09 - 12:04am
Your curses wont harm me! They wont even move a hair on my head! Once again you proven to me that you all talk! not once have you given proof of your facts!everyone knows that when the followers OF MUHUMAD were being pursected they seeked refuge from a CHRISTIAN KING! MUHUMAD WAS STILL ALIVE AT THIS POINT IN TIME! BUT JESUS DIED LONG AGO! SO HOW CAN THIS BE?Please stick to the topic as well as this is becoming tiresome! The bible does not mention muhumad! *

ahlam84 20.01.09 - 01:34am
I have presented the facts, as well as the truth. The problem is, u r among the deaf, dumb & blind. U have a seal upon u. i pity u. Allahu Akbar! *

mishy_23 20.01.09 - 02:04am
Da christian king known as Nigas accepted islam for your kind info. And if u r so keen to know proofs, den WHY DO U TALK WIDOUT PROODS?? Ur actions shud show wat u say. I dont find u giving any so called proofs! *

ahlam84 20.01.09 - 02:09am
clap3.GIF Bravo! sister Mishy! Bravo! Salem alaikum! *

mishy_23 20.01.09 - 02:16am
Wa'laikumussalam sis! *

levafix 20.01.09 - 12:41pm
Proof? Everthing iv said thus far is common knowledge! Wat proof you looking for? Try and open a book now and again! I can shower you with proof but it wont change your mind so what will be the use? Everyone knows that of the 3 major religions Jewish is the oldest followed by Christianity and THEN islam! Everyone knows Christianity came from the Jewish faith! *

1-> 7->>

* ISLAMANITY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ISLAMANITY

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits