Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ISLAMANITY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ISLAMANITY > Topics

Subject: What do we belive?
Replies: 21 Views: 3579

luquail 8/7/2006 - 9:30:16
As a start im a christian and wel everyone knows what christians believe so thats not really debatable.. But what im really interested in is what exactly is the difference between christianity and islam? If someone could shine a light on this i would be grateful. *

janae1 8/13/2006 - 10:43:53
I also am a christian and my future husb is muslim am interested n finding out the differences *

luquail 8/13/2006 - 11:37:59
As a christian i believe in God the father God the son and God the holy spirit and i know that what i believe is the truth. Mmm so its a difficult one marryin someone with different, no matter how minor, views. As a women its even harder, cos u are called to submit to your husband in the same way a husband must love his wife as Christ loved the church. Pray ernestly about it and read the scripture. God reveals himself to u through the scripture. *

mobfreek 9/8/2006 - 5:09:56
At e beginin i proudly say am a muslim Christians follow da path of jesus..pbu Whreas muslim follow da path of muhammd pbu.. Allah has said in e quran dat he had sent prophets frm time 2 time.. Jesus was da prophet before muhammd.. Moreova allah says in da quran muhammedh pbu z da last prophet n there wnt b any prophet afta him.. Datz da main diffrnce between islam n christian. If u hv any problms u can ask *

sieraaj 1/17/2007 - 4:46:17
Im a muslim and what ive learnt abt the difference of islam and christianity is quite simple...the difference is that christians believ that Jesus (PBUH) is God and muslims believe that hes not God but a great prophet of God and that can be proven! *

dennmul 3/7/2007 - 6:04:10
The difference is that christ is last prophet sent by God and there is other prophet sent by God except Jesus. Christian believe in Christ who is the true messiah. Muhammad is not the true prophet that's why da Quran cant give u all da answers u need. *

jfreenw 3/21/2007 - 4:26:07
According to saying of prophet Muhammad(SW) the number of prophets is one hundred and twenty four thousand.the Quaran mentions only the twenty five most prominent,which beagn with ADAM(AS)was completed with Muhammad(sw). *

jfreenw 3/21/2007 - 5:46:17
Prophets at a glance: ADAM/ADAM, IDRIS/ENOCH NUH/NOAH IBRAHIM/ ABRAHAM ISMAIL/ ISHMAEL ISHAQ/ISAAC LUT/LOT YAQUB/JACOB YUSUF/JOSEPH AYYUB/JOB MUSA/MOSES HARUN/AARON DAWUD/DAVID SULAIMAN/ SOLOMON ILYAS/ELIAS YUNUS/JONAH YAHYA/JOHN ISA/JESUS and MUHAMMAD(SW) peace be upon them. *

zaaidah 3/21/2007 - 12:41:24
Islam isnt just a religion its a cmplet way of lyf.n wat da media reports bwt islam is 99 wrng.n cntrary 2wat sum1 said every answer 2 every questn is in da quraan.i tnk dat ny1 wantin 2knw bwt true islam shd vist n ISLAMIC book shop 4 a start,dnt read da stuf on da internet or read just ny book iv seen da amount of wrng stuf on da net n in so cald islamic books.go on read bwt our religion u wil b amazed its nuthng lyk wat da world maks it 2 b. *

sieraaj 4/9/2007 - 10:27:31
dennmul...im a muslim n i knw a bt abt ur scripturez...YES..SCRIPTURES!!! therez so many! Y???...but if u read ur bible correctly then u wudv seen that a prophet Afta Jesus pbuh ws prophesised! yip..dats ryt...dat prophet is Muhammad! want proof?? *

sieraaj 4/9/2007 - 4:01:21
ok dennmul...can u answer this questn...u may use ur bible... is Jesus pbuh God? *

mstevens 4/19/2007 - 3:18:40
I am a Christian as well and don't know much about islam but want to learn allot more! Please message me at Mstevens05@gmail.com *

sieraaj 6/4/2007 - 8:49:16
the quraan has the solutions to all the problems the world faces today...it speaks about ancient and recent events...even things that must still happen...things that scientists must still discover *

alasta 4.01.08 - 10:12pm
Both christianity and islam came from judaism *

ayyad 16.10.08 - 10:09pm
Please read the Quran before coming to any conclusion about wether it gives the answer or not *

flyk 17.10.08 - 06:32am
I am a christian, catholic. My understanding of christianity and Islam is that we both serve the same God. I will have to agree that during my lowest time in life, I did not feel consoled by my church nor my pastors. All I ever heard was I must be strong and not lose faith. I felt they were just concerned about my faith. Whereas my muslim friends really reached out to me, consoled me, made me understand that God is love and nurtured me back from my zombie state to a human who could smile again. You see, my brother had hanged himself at that time. Personally, I find myself at the crossroads of my faith. I am searching for peace withing my self and my soul. Which way? *

ayyad 17.10.08 - 08:37am
Bro Islam itself means peace that is acquired by submitting ur will to Allah's will!so u have to accept peace to b in peace!there is no other way *

ahlam84 18.10.08 - 02:58am
exactly. *

flyk 19.10.08 - 10:13pm
Peace is given to us by God. So, what we choose to do with it has its consequences, good or bad. Love begets love, kindness begets kindness, peace begets peace. We really must all pray for peace. *

mahdhura 27.02.09 - 05:39am
In islam we belive dat none has the ryt 2 b worshipd except god, and that has bin d message repeatdly deliverd 2 al the prophets p.b.u.t . bt in xtianity they belive dat they shuld worship jesus 2 b able 2 get 2 god coz he died 4 d sins of the world. Wich cn b pruvn wrng wallahi. I'm a revert i accepted islam as my way of lyf. I belive in allah as my lord in muhammab as my prophet n in islam as my way of lyf. Allahu akbar *

habz2 3.03.09 - 11:22am
ALLAHU AKBAR. *

ahlam84 10.03.09 - 04:06am
Brother, I think is great you seen the Light of Islam & reverted, MashALLAH! May ALLAH reward & bless you for that. May ALLAH shower all who revert into Islam with blessings & a life of pure bliss. ALLAHU AKBAR!!! *

* ISLAMANITY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ISLAMANITY

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits