Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ISLAMANITY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ISLAMANITY > Topics

Subject: 2 the Owner!
Replies: 27 Views: 2524

ahlam84 19.01.09 - 03:13am
in topic Muhammad in the Bible, a user is talking against Prophet Muhammad saw. and the Quran. this is un acceptable! *

levafix 19.01.09 - 11:53pm
Im not talking against it! Im expressing MY view! You talking against Jesus the SON OF GOD! YOU DIDNT HEAR ME COMPLAIN DID YOU? IS THAT HOW YOU DEAL WITH ALL YOUR CHALLENGES? TRY AND WIPE THEM OUT INSTEAD OF TRYING TO SOLVE IT? *

ahlam84 19.01.09 - 11:56pm
excuse me, but this message is not 4u! it clearly says 2the owner. once again, Jesus A.S is not son of Allah swt. i do not try an wipe. what i do is speak truth. Islam is the truth. *

levafix 29.03.09 - 07:27pm
Thats your opinion and you right Jesus is not the son of allah *

ahlam84 29.03.09 - 08:17pm
Shows what i know....The word ALLAH is Arabic for God... & there is only one God...The God..He has NO SONS! No Partners! Jesus, Alayhis Saliheen, is HIs messenger! NOT SON! *

levafix 30.03.09 - 11:08am
Then how come the demons he drove out acknowledged him as Gods Son? How come the psalmist mentioned that the prophet would be known as Gods Son? Its your believe and thats fine but remember this JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD! NOW YOU KNOW THE TRUTH! *

ahlam84 30.03.09 - 03:44pm
lol. what a joke u say..If its a demon your worried of so called acknowleding (Jesus) Alayhis Saliheen as son og god, HELLO! Would u believe the words of a demon?? Sounds more like satans line of working..One again,,, GOD HAS NO SONS, NOR PARTNERS, NOR DOES HE SLEEP, NOR DOES HE HAVE HELPERS... PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM) IS GODS FINAL PROPHET! LA ILAHA ILLALLAH. MUHAMMAD RASUL-ALLAH. *

levafix 30.03.09 - 07:14pm
If muhammad was his prophet then wheres his numerous miracles? none! And dont tell me bout him splitting the moon! Why would the demons have a reason to lie to Jesus? He then knows everything! So please there are numerous scrpitures saying that yhe messiah will be the Son of God! *

levafix 30.03.09 - 07:24pm
What you saying that God doesnt have a son sounds more like smething of satan,wanting to deny the world of salvation. If you dont believe that then fine,John 3 vs 6.allah makes no mention of him loving you but Jesus and his father does,no other god can claim to loving their creation like the father does! So much he sacrificed his Son to save those will ing to accept him. *

ahlam84 3.04.09 - 10:27pm
Think about it!...Why would God put his son out there among ppl who would torture & nailed 2 a crossn, then 2 die?? He (God) would not!!!! Prophets can not be killed, they are Holy messengers of God. They are sent to spread word of God, not to be killed....Jesus A.S was not killed..Later came Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), was the last & final Prophet who got the word out & had belivers/followers of the truth..(Islam)....The angel Gabriel revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).. Even scientists have proven Islam to be a true religion..Including the Quran. *

pakibabe 9.04.09 - 05:17pm
U go sis ahlam!...Allahuakbar! *

ahlam84 9.04.09 - 06:53pm
Allahu Akbar!!! La ilaha illAllah. Muhammad Rasul-Allah. *

levafix 13.04.09 - 08:39pm
What! Are you for real? If the prophets didnt die then where are they? The ones in the bible are dead! And incase u didnt know SO IS MUHAMMAD! The reason God sent Jesus is because he loves us. You fail to understand Gods love for us which is why u cant think of God sending his own son as the sacrifice. Just because allah doesnt say he loves you dont mean God doesnt.Muhammad was nothing but a fraud and a liar! He admitted that hes just a messenger and cant perform miracles,theres no truth in him or his lies. *

ahlam84 13.04.09 - 09:52pm
u r brainless. AND HOW FREAKIN DARE U TALK OF BELOVED MUHAMMAD (SAW) THIS WAY!!!! BOY, IF U WERE IN MY FACE TALKING THIS WASY OF HIM, ID PUNCH UR FACE IN 2 THE DIRT AFTER SPITTIN ON IT!!!!! MAY U BURN IN HELL 4 UR WORDS! *

ahlam84 13.04.09 - 10:06pm
I am Muslim, I know all about Prophet Muhammad (SAW). I dont need YOUR kittle christan lies tellling me about him. I know Prophet Muhammad (SAW) died, he died of a natural death. BUT, Jesus (PBUH), was not crucified! God raised him up.! Obviously, ur reading the wrong book.........Try reading the qur'an, there you'll get all truth..Do yourself a favor, educate yourself. *

ahlam84 14.04.09 - 12:59am
shout.GIF
LA ILAHA ILLALLAH. MUHAMMAD RASULALLAH. ALLAHU AKBAR!!! Allahumma bismika amutu wa ahya. Al7amdulillahi-lazi Ahyana Ba'da ma Amatana Wa Ilaihin-nushur. Allahu Akbar! Al7amdulillahi Rabbil-3'alamin. A'uzu Billahi minash shaitanir Rajim. Bismillahi-lazi la ilaha ill huwa. Bismillahi tawakkaltu 3'alallah, la haula wala quwwata illa billah. Al7amduLillah. As-salamu 3'alaina wa 3'ala 'ibadil-lahis salihina. Assalam 3'alaikum Wa Rahmatullah. Ya Nabi, Salem 3'alaika. Ya Nabi, Ya Muhammad! Salem 3'alekum. La ilaha illallah. Mu7ammad RasulAllah. SubhanALLAH. *

habz2 14.04.09 - 06:50pm
Wat do u mean by jesus is alive ministry? *

ahlam84 14.04.09 - 07:23pm
yawn.GIF - looks like little levexy doesnt have words 2 say now..... *

habz2 14.04.09 - 08:10pm
Am waitin 2 read da reply. *

ahlam84 15.04.09 - 02:18pm
me too! *

levafix 22.05.09 - 08:58am
In the name of Jesus i reject every curse u proclaim over me and call apon the blood of Christ for protection! U know what id do if u Punch my face? Id forgive u and rejoice because of Christ im being persecuted! *

ahlam84 31.05.09 - 06:16pm
your commments are like a comparison to your brain, they run, but yet useless! On day of judgement,, you shall see. YOur words are rebuked & are blasphemy, they will turn into cancer & your mouth will rott from all your lies. You have been presented truth of religon, (Islam), yet you still reject....ON day of judgement, you will recieve your punishment...devil.GIF *

levafix 22.06.09 - 08:17am
Thank you and God bless you, i pray and ask God that the curses which you have cast over me will not return to you, but that he shows you the way and reveals his love for you! You should watch your tongue,God gave it for us to bless not put curses over other people, i hope that all muslims are not like you. *

levafix 22.06.09 - 08:25am
Curses originate from satan and all that is evil, do you worship the devil alam? Then why do you do his work? Why do you cast curses over people simply cause they dont agree with you? *

omer321 9.01.10 - 08:29pm
wel levi what she recited in arabic were no curses i can assure u that. Miracle of Muhammad (PBUH) is quran. Quran has told scientific facts which are proven today. For example Quran says ''washamsa walqamara kulunyajri'' the Sun and the moon and everything is in motion. In 1600 church preached the idea according to their books that Sun orbited Earth and Earth was in the centre of universe that is why when famous scientist Galileo proved the church wrong with his telescope, he was tormented and put under house arrest. The church had no ground to stand on, what did they said to Galileo is what u just said to Muhammad(PBUH) 'Liar and fraud'. if u r working in their footstep then do note that they were proven wrong. why do u confuse ppl with 3 is 1 and 1 is 3 when ALLAH is Only one The creater and sustainer of worlds. And ya God made a Son and he gave it to sinners to kil him and purge themselves of sins, so much for ur respect treating jesus as if he was ur washcloth to clean ur filth, I seek refuge from Allah, KEEP IT IN UR MIND THE ONE WHO DOES BAD WILL GET BAD AND THE ONE WHO DOES GOOD WILL GET GOOD THIS IS L O G I C get it. we r in 21 century. So in Quran Allah says that those who belive in me and do good deeds will be in heaven for the struggles they did for goodness and 'razialahu anhum warazu un' I will be happy with them and they will be happy with me. *

levafix 11.01.10 - 04:53am
Firstly i wasnt taking 2 u,secondly what has the trinity got to do with this? Thirdly read her last post n tell me thats not a curse written in plain english. *

omer321 11.01.10 - 05:06pm
when u r ridiculing my prophet u r talking to me, secondly u really want to debate be a man and debate with a man so we will all know truth u really carry in ur books, thirdly what she wrote in plain english was in the response to what u wrote in plain english. I challenge u that ur bible has all screwed scientific facts proven time again wrong. prove me wrong!!! *

levafix 14.01.10 - 08:07am
And i decline your challenge thank you very much. I was just stating my opinion in that i believe muhammad is a false prophet, like you believe Jesus didnt die. Anyway the last post of alam she clearly cast a curse over me. What diff will debating with a man or woman make?or you saying that women cnt debate well enough against a man? And why do some muslims like you have to bring the bible into everythng? *

* ISLAMANITY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ISLAMANITY

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits