Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ISLAMANITY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ISLAMANITY > Topics

Subject: Jesus was God??
Replies: 39 Views: 3096

salam05 21.01.09 - 02:51pm
S9B8doF1G7FmmhR2DIRT.jpg upon those who follow the guidance.

This is for levifex or wateva... Plz reply what u think.. But first read this...

http://muslimcommunity.wapgroups.com/topic.asp?tid=57972

AND

http://religionforum.twilightwap.com/religionforum/tz_oku2_2.asp?topic_id=586220

Don't reply before reading above given two topics.. I don't wanna repeat my words again.. Let me see ur reply.. *

levafix 28.01.09 - 08:01am
In the last section you asked for proof. Well as i said before God uses stupid things to make the wise look foolish. ICE is water, STEAM is water, water is also common in its liquid form! If all three of these are still water regardless of the form, why should the trinity be so hard to concieve? Hmmmmm? *

salam05 28.01.09 - 02:30pm
Well, ur theory is all about assumption... And about this Qur'an said ''in yattabi'una illazzanna wa tahwal anfus'' i.e. They follow only their assumption and their desires.... In other place, ''in yattabi'una illazzanna. Wa innazzanna la yughni minal haqqi shayaa'' i.e. They only follow assumption. And assumption can't make change in Truth.

You said that if we accept water in three forms i.e. Ice, liquid n gas. So why can't trinity, n why it is so difficult to understand...
So according to your theory, Brahma is also God, Vishnu is also God, Shiva is also God... Coz if water can be in three states so why can't these three gods of Hindus.. After all, hindus hav their own trinity.
And if a thing could be found in many states, that means one God can also come in many forms. U r just approvin pagan's belief by givin these type of fishy example..
Water can be found in three forms but in all of its forms its constituents remains the same i.e. Hydrogen n Oxygen. H20 remains same in all of its form, its not even bcame H202 (hydrogen peroxide). So how come, a God which is Spirit as christian belief, changed into blood and flesh...
And another thing, water requires a fixed temperature n atmosphere to change into liquid or gas. Does that mean, God also require an atmosphere to change himself into son n holy ghost? (In other words, God is dependent on other things?) *

levafix 28.01.09 - 10:53pm
Firstly it was an example! Secondly God became flesh and blood to die for our sins.thirdly God dont need anyone or any thing! What does atmosphere have to do with God? Please read right and stop wringing my words! I never even mention atmosphere! and no shiva and whoever you mentioned cannot be God! Its the Father,Son And Holy Spirit! *

mishy_23 29.01.09 - 04:36am
We shud worship ONE God... I dont knw watz so hard to undastand. Itz da simplest thing. Trinity can make ur mind dizzy. *

mishy_23 29.01.09 - 05:01am
Leva i cant find da topic where u wrote da similarities. *

salam05 29.01.09 - 10:55am
Lol, don't get agitate... You gav an example to justify the concept of trinity. If u can apply the logic of steam, water n vapour to Father, Son n Holy Ghost.. Den why can't a hindu apply it to prove existence of their trinity (Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva). So if trinity is truth, bcz water can exist in three form den why can't it be applied to hindu trinity, as still water can exist in three form..

And the three states of water r dependent on atmosphere... So if u use the exampl of three states, den u hav to also clarify the other perspective i.e. Three states depend on the temperature, otherwise ur givin a wrong example... *

levafix 29.01.09 - 11:48am
Salam the point i was trying to make is that water exists in three forms,THATS IT! NOTHING OF ENVIROMENTS AND ATMOSPHERE. AND I DONT KNOW THE HINDU RELIGION SO I CANT COMMENT ON IT. SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MENTIONING THINGS I HAVE NO INTREST IN! *

levafix 29.01.09 - 11:50am
Read what i say not what i DO NOT say! *

salam05 29.01.09 - 02:00pm
Hello0o... Did i say somethin wrong? Or u don't even kno what is called logic?
How can a logic applied to a thing but not applied to similar thing... Or ur just wasting my precious time?
When it comes to attackin Islam u can apply the logic of 26 person to Millions of ppl. (though there is a huge difference between both). BUT when it comes to ur faith, u r shying to apply it to the similar thing. I mean, if u've applied the logic of three states of water for the concept of Father, son n holy ghost, then u should also apply this for other similar trinity which Brahma, Vishnu n Shiva... Even a child can get this simple thing.... And as i said earlier, the atmosphere is related to three states of water... There is no basis of ur logic if u apply ur logic partially... There is nothing lyk u not mentionin about atmosphere. If u mention three states of water, indirectly ur mentioning atmosphere bcz there is no existence of three states without temperature n atmosphere... So atleast came up wid good examples... Otherwis plz don't waste our time in replyin these silly things. *

levafix 29.01.09 - 11:28pm
Cause the theory u presenting is irrelevent and absurd! Its not even the same theory! How can your theory apply to millions but not to 26? Just goes to show... *

maxfc 30.01.09 - 01:00am
lmao.GIF levafix ur theories r da ones dat seem so absurd!! *

684247 31.01.09 - 05:11am
1 + 1 + 1 = 1

Very 'simple'. sarcastic.GIF *

levafix 31.01.09 - 07:15am
Wouldnt expect you to understand... *

salam05 31.01.09 - 04:40pm
Jesus wasn't God... Didn't except u 2 understand.lol *

salam05 31.01.09 - 04:46pm
Lol, wasn't my last comment seem somewhat silly to u? Similarly, most of ur comment... *

maxfc 1.02.09 - 12:26am
lol. . .lol. . . .dis is turning out to be a joke. . . *

levafix 5.02.09 - 12:06am
Ja and the jokes on you! Look im leading you into sin and its not right so i will not comment on this topic again. But the fact remains this JESUS IS GOD IN THE FLESH! Accept this or dont, its your choice. *

684247 5.02.09 - 08:57am
If Jesus was GOD. Why did he say on the cross: ''My GOD My GOD Why hast thou forsaken me'' Matt 27:46 hehe.GIF Which GOD was he calling? *

levafix 7.02.09 - 11:08am
Cause God was his father, and he was God. READ JOHN 1 *

684247 7.02.09 - 03:12pm
John 1:1 doesnt prove Jesus ws GOD. dont.GIF It again proves he was NOT GOD but just a MESSENGER of God. nod.GIF *

levafix 7.02.09 - 06:41pm
Did i say John 1 vs 1? Or did i say John 1? What i meant was READ THE ENTIRE CHAPTER OF JOHN! *

levafix 7.02.09 - 06:43pm
Once again proof of what happens when you take things out of context. And if you gonna say why this chapter does not prove Jesus was God in the flesh PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY! *

maxfc 8.02.09 - 02:45am
WHY WOULD WE READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER OF JOHN WHEN YOU WON'T READ OUR QUR'AN??? U ARE SO PATHETIC!!!! *

684247 8.02.09 - 03:18pm
yawn.GIF

pakibabe 8.02.09 - 03:19pm
Ur so ignorant levafx... U expect us to read ur bible bt u neva bother understanding or reading our holy Qura'n. *

684247 8.02.09 - 03:21pm
''Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a MAN approved of GOD among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which GOD did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:'' Acts 2:22

U say Jesus was 'GOD in flesh'? Then substitute GOD with Jesus in d above verse:

''Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of JESUS among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which Jesus did by Jesus in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:'' hehe.GIF

Open ur mind bro. *

levafix 8.02.09 - 04:35pm
Lol is that your proof? Oh please you can do better than that! Any three year old would tell you that it do not make sense, but no, your ego allows you to make senseless examples...try again please! *

levafix 8.02.09 - 04:46pm
But lets try your example! 2 PETER 2 VS 1 - FALSE PROPHETS APPEARED IN THE PAST AMONG THE PEOPLE... substitute false prophets with muhummad! Lol *

684247 8.02.09 - 05:09pm
So wt does Acts 2:22 mean when it says ''... a MAN approved of GOD ... '' ?

levafix 9.02.09 - 09:41am
Ever hear of context? Surely you havent! Yes Jesus was a man, but not an ordinary man,why? Because the same chapter you using reads from vs one of the holy spirit descending. *

levafix 9.02.09 - 09:47am
When Jesus went to heaven he said that he would send the spirit. Vs 33 speaks of his accesntion and that he sits next to his fathers right hand side. No man has this honour not even David who was a prophet!vs 30 and vs 34. *

684247 9.02.09 - 10:04am
U cant fool us. I kno bible inside out. D spirit was there wn jesus was baptized so wt u mean he wil SEND d spirit. lol.GIF *

levafix 11.02.09 - 12:14pm
Sigh...yes but the helper he promised to send came on penticost day, the holy spirit. At Jesus's baptism he recieved the holy spirit when it descended on him in the form of a dove! *

levafix 13.02.09 - 08:03pm
So who is fooling who? I cant tell you something thats not in the bible! So you fooling yourself! *

ayyad 14.02.09 - 07:10pm
I asked u earlier that do u consider jesus pbuh as God!if yes then did God die on a cross?think abt it *

levafix 15.02.09 - 06:00pm
Yes and yes! *

ayyad 15.02.09 - 06:25pm
So u mean u worship a god that died!God dying?isnt that contradicting! *

levafix 16.02.09 - 01:53pm
Nope he didnt die Jesus died,well at least his body died. Ive been through this check the other topics for my explaination. *

ayyad 16.02.09 - 05:05pm
He didnt die?u said that according to u jesus pbuh is god and jesus died!so that means god died!can God die! *

* ISLAMANITY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ISLAMANITY

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits