Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ISLAMANITY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ISLAMANITY > Topics

Subject: ___ cruciFICTION ___
Replies: 48 Views: 2978

684247 23.01.09 - 07:42am
BismillahirRahmanirRahim.

''... They said (in boast) We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary the Apostle of Allah; but they killed him not nor crucified him but so it was
made to appear to them and those who differ therein are full of doubts with no (certain) knowledge but only conjecture to follow for of a
surety they killed him not.'' Quran , 4:157 *

684247 23.01.09 - 07:43am
Lets first c what Paul says, ''If Christ be not risen from the dead, then our preaching is vain, and your faith is vain.'' 1 Corinthians 15:14 *

684247 23.01.09 - 07:43am
Acc to Paul, theres nothing that Christianity can offer mankind, other than the blood and gore of Jesus. If Jesus did NOT die, and he was NOT resurrected from the dead, then there can be NO salvation in Christianity!

''For all your good deeds,'' says the Christian dogmatist, ''are like filthy rags'' (Isaiah 64:6) In a nutshell, NO CRUCIFIXION! NO CHRISTIANITY! Now I wont just go on and on with all the points that I have to present. Well discuss them 1 by 1 inshaAllah *

684247 23.01.09 - 07:44am
1. Christians say Jesus died for our sins. Lets c what the bible says, ''The soul that sinneth, it shall die. THE SON SHALL NOT BEAR THE INIQUITY OF THE FATHER, NEITHER SHALL THE FATHER BEAR THE INIQUITY OF THE SON: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.'' Ezekiel 18:20 *

684247 23.01.09 - 07:44am
Wot do u have to say bout the above mentioned verse then? It clearly contradicts to wot xtians say! Check this verse: ''But every one shall die FOR HIS OWN INIQUITY: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.'' Jeremiah 31:30 *

mishy_23 23.01.09 - 07:51am
Dat guy just ran away...he's writing in oda groups dat we r doing blasphemy.. lol.GIF *

levafix 26.01.09 - 08:55am
Please get ur facts stright! You quoting from the old testiment! Things changed when Jesus came to earth! Thats why the second section of the bible is called the new testiment! Quote from there if you wish to prove anything. Thus far you been isolating texts which has no relevance to what you saying! *

levafix 26.01.09 - 08:56am
Mishy im really touched that you missed me! *

salam05 26.01.09 - 10:53am
You'll get ur reply soon...lol *

mishy_23 26.01.09 - 01:52pm
Lol... Bro salam on a mission! So levafix, u dont believe in da old testament? *

salam05 26.01.09 - 05:37pm
Lol... I neva intended to answer him. I don't wanna hijack da topic of bro 684..lol He can answer these argument in a better way. *

mishy_23 26.01.09 - 06:44pm
Yeah ofcourse he can but u can answere in a no lesser way too. So any one of u can do it inshaALLAH! 2thumbs_up.GIF *

levafix 27.01.09 - 10:05pm
Of course i do! Its then part of the bible! I cant believe you guys you turning this fruitful discussion into an attack but its ok...i will be blessed thank you! *

levafix 28.01.09 - 07:35am
I cant believe that you would isolate texts, in future read the CONTEXT FIRST! AND WHEN SPEAKING OF JESUS USE THE OLD TESTIMENT TO DISSPROVE(which will never happen) THE DEATH OF JESUS! YOU USING TWO DIFFERENT TIMELINES AND EVEN THOUGH MUCH OF IT APPLIES TO OUR JEWISH BROTHERS AND SISTERS, YES WE DO BELIEVE IN THE OLD TESTIMENT! *

mishy_23 28.01.09 - 08:30am
Luk leva, we r not trying to attack. Nor will we abuse u or ur faith. We r just trying to bring out da truth to u... *

levafix 29.01.09 - 12:56pm
Your truth is conflicting! How can you follow a book written by some guy claiming to be a prophet, who married an innocent 6 year old girl, had s*x with her when she was nine,worshipped idols and practised poligamy? Is this the kind of prophet you have and claim he wrote the truth when he himself confessed that he got some of the scriptures from satan himself? No thank you keep your 'truth' to yourself! *

684247 31.01.09 - 05:07am
@levafix. I wd cal u an illiterate xtian. Wt do u mean OLD testament nd NEW testament.? U think Jesus came 2 teach something NEW in d NEW testament? lol.GIF Dont u remember wen jesus said, THINK NOT I COME TO DESTROY THE LAW. I COME NOT TO DESTROY BUT TO FULFILL. Answer me now . popcorn.GIF *

mahdhura 31.01.09 - 06:23am
As jonah Was 3days n 3 nyts i d belly of d whale so shal d son of man be 3days n 3 nyts in d heart of d earth... My question 2 d xtians is was jonah ded yl he was in d belly of d fish. N in reply 2 yur accusation dat we worship idols i wul jst simply stated dat an idol is anyting worship apart from god. D first pillar of islam is laa ilaha illallah wa muhamad rasulullah. (ders no god except allah(god) n muhamad is d mesenger of allah(god) n any body dat worship anyting, be it an animal or a human. Or any part of creation is a disbiliver in d 1nes of god n an idol worshiper. We r muslims those hu submit demselfz 2 d wil of god n d wil of god is to worship him alone without ascribin partners un2him. E.g givin him sons or dotaz *

levafix 31.01.09 - 06:41am
Well yes he came to fulfil the things written about him, all the prophecies that said he would come and what would happen. In the Old testiment God made a covenant with Abraham and his son that was promised (this happened after the birth of ismael so it dont apply to him). When Jesus came he made a new covenant with the people, which included everyone on condition that they accept him. Testiment means contract, so it means a old contact and new contract. *

levafix 2.02.09 - 11:08am
As for Jonah who said he was dead? Please explain where you heard this *

684247 3.02.09 - 10:06am
EXACTLY. Jonah was NOT dead. The verse sayz, ''AS JONAH WAS...'' Jonah was in the belly of the whale ALIVE, so Jesus shud also have been ALIVE. nod.GIF *

levafix 4.02.09 - 11:53pm
He was alive and still is! Both of their bodies was in a place where it was dark and could not move from there. *

salam05 5.02.09 - 01:29am
U aren't gettin what ppl r sayin here... What ur sayin is irrelevant. *

684247 5.02.09 - 08:54am
Gr8 @levifix. U mean Jesus never died? U r really coming closer to Islam. nod.GIF

levafix 7.02.09 - 12:06am
Yes i am saying he never died! His body died on the cross though but his spirit remains alive, and will remain alive for all eternity! *

ayyad 7.02.09 - 06:49am
Every spirit remain alive after death!only the body dies!wats the big deal in this!its the body that dies!every religion believes that *

levafix 7.02.09 - 11:05am
Now explain that to 687 and salam. They believe that everything in the bible is literal, which it is in some cases it is! *

ayyad 8.02.09 - 08:48pm
O bro then every soul whose body has died is alive!so does that make them god or son of god!simple question!if the body of Jesus pbuh died then wats the difference bw the so called son f god nd the ordinary man *

levafix 9.02.09 - 09:26am
The begotten son of God was raised to life and accended to heaven! Thats the difference! *

684247 9.02.09 - 10:08am
Psalms say that DAVID was d begotten 'son f God'. hehe.GIF *

levafix 9.02.09 - 05:48pm
Please tell me where to find it as i am not aware of it *

684247 9.02.09 - 06:29pm
''I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I BEGOTTEN thee.'' Psalm 2:7 *

levafix 10.02.09 - 01:29pm
One word and ill say it for the last time though i doubt it! CONTEXT! WHERE DOES DAVID FEATURE? PLEASE EXPLAIN! *

levafix 10.02.09 - 01:32pm
No wonder i have never heard of it! Cause no other was BEGOTTEN of God EXCEPT JESUS CHRIST! *

684247 11.02.09 - 08:48am
pmpl.GIF U mean itz JESUS talking in PSALM? hahaha.... U r MOST illiterate xtian i've ever seen. Go nd ask ur pastor next sunday. He wil tell u dat itz DAVID. hehe.GIF *

levafix 11.02.09 - 11:50am
Oh look whos talking! Who else can it be? That title is reserved for Jesus. So it must be him, David aint mentioned. Whats your reason for saying its David? This has to be good... *

684247 11.02.09 - 03:06pm
lmao.GIF roflmao.GIF

Do u know Psalm is the book of DAVID? Do u have a BIBLE at home? HAve U EVER read the commentary of the bible. I BET no. *

684247 11.02.09 - 03:08pm
PLZ do us a favor. Go n ask a learned xtian b4 u come to argue with us. I m sorry to say ur knowledge of bible is d worst i hv ever seen in any xtian.

Ask a learnd xtian nd if HE says itz NOT David, I will NOT argue with u anymore. *

ayyad 12.02.09 - 07:37am
Psalms is the buk of David pbuh!even a layman knos it! *

levafix 12.02.09 - 08:17am
So? Can you people read english? *

684247 12.02.09 - 09:28am
Better than u. lol.GIF *

levafix 12.02.09 - 05:16pm
I really doubt that, you see one verse and then BAM! You think you making a fool of me but once again you forgot THE CONTEXT! YOU TRYING TO PROVE ME WRONG WITH ONE VERSE! COME ONE GUYS! WHERES THE INTELLECT YOU BRAG ABOUT? and yes i am stupid and illiterate! Thank you *

ayyad 12.02.09 - 06:47pm
Again sayin we out of context is nt goin to solve the issue bro!give us the context if u r sayin is true *

levafix 12.02.09 - 10:23pm
Well seeing as you know the bible better than me read the whole chapter, and discover it for yourself. Satan did the same sad thing you doing by taking things out of context when he tempted Jesus, so please next time when quoting a verse to prove something read the WHOLE CHAPTER FIRST! *

levafix 12.02.09 - 10:27pm
That way you will discover the context and what it really says where as reading one verse and making your own assumptions.please do that then i wont have to tell you that you out of context the whole time. *

ayyad 13.02.09 - 04:32pm
I thot u wud c*m wid the context! *

levafix 13.02.09 - 07:53pm
Think of it this way...now youll always remember the context! *

mahdhura 27.02.09 - 05:16am
So many proof in the intire colection of books (bibloc or bible) yet u cnt c even 1 of them subhan allah. S.2 v6 n 7 6.verily, those who disbelive, it is the same to them whether you(O MUHAMMAD S.A.W.S) warn them or do not warn them, they wil not belive.7. Allaah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will b a great torment... May allah s.w.t set us firm on d way of truth just as He s.w.t has se the montains firm. Aamin *

levafix 29.03.09 - 07:12pm
Im not muslim so the quran dont apply to me. Google blood of christ ron wyatt *

* ISLAMANITY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ISLAMANITY

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits