Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ISLAMANITY - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ISLAMANITY > Topics

Subject: Muhammad (s.a.w) n Musah (a.s)
Replies: 63 Views: 4211
1-> 7->>

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 01:44am
Bismillah Innalhamdalillah wassalatu wassalamu ala Nabeena Muhammad wa ala alihi wa Sahbihi wa sallama tasleeman kaseera. Lets begin.

Befor i start wit da similarities, i wud lyk to say dat i wont b staying behind 2 read ur comments. I've had enuf of ur cr*p. *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 01:49am
In Deut 18:18 God says He will raise a Prophet who is similar to Musah (a.s) Now lets see who resembles Moses more. Jesus or Muhammad (pbut). *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 01:51am
No. 1: Moses (pbuh) had parents. Muhammad (s.a.w) had parents. Jesus (pbuh) only had mother. *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 01:52am
No. 2: Both Moses n Muhammad (s.a.w) had children. Jesus had no children. *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 01:54am
No. 3: Moses was born in a natural way. Muhammad (s.a.w) was born in a natural way. Jesus was born fatherless. N itz unnatural. *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 01:58am
No. 4: Moses (pbuh) was acceptd by his own ppl. Muhammad (s.a.w) was acceptd by his own ppl. But Jesus was REJECTD by his own ppl.
The bibble says ''He (Jesus), came unto his own, but his own recieved him not.''
He was sent to da Jews bt dey rejectd him. *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 02:03am
No. 5: Both Musah (a.s) n Muhammad (s.a.w) were kings or rulers. It means BOTH of dem had da power to inflict capital punishment.
But Jesus REFUSED to inflict capital punishment. In John 18:36 Jesus says ''My kingdom is not of dis world'' *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 02:10am
No. 6: Muhammad (s.a.w) came with a new message, the law of Qur'an. Moses came wit a new msg, the law of Torah. Whereas Jesus came wit da law of Moses. Jesus says ''I came to follow the law jot by jot, dot by dot, letter by letter''
Also in Mathew 5 v. 17-18 ''Think not that i am come to destroy the law or the Prophets. I am not come to destroy but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you ... i came to fulfill the law of Moses'' *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 02:13am
No. 7: Moses has led his men in migration. Muhammad (pbuh) led his men in migration. Jesus had never left his land.
For da muslims da migration was da start of our identity. Itz extremely important. For the migration out of Egypt is very important too. *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 02:15am
*For the JEWS.. (made a mistake) *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 02:25am
No. 8: Both Moses n Muhammad (pbuh) were victorious against their enemies. Moses won agains Pharao n Muhammad (pbuh) won against da enemies of Islam. While Jesus (pbuh) never won in da worldly sense as he never won any battles. *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 02:28am
No. 9: Moses (pbuh) died a natural death. Muhammad (s.a.w) died a natural death. The christians believe Jesus was killed nd da Muslims believe he is elevated to da heavens. So either way it is not natural death. *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 02:32am
Both Moses nd Muhammad (s.a.w) was buried in the ground. Whilst da christians believe Jesus was burried and den resurrected as well, the muslims believe he did not die to start with! *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 02:33am
Dat was No. 10 *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 02:37am
No. 11: This is interesting. Sth dat nobody can go against.According to da Christians belief, most of you claim dat Jesus is god. And at da same time you ppl are da ones who claim da Jesus is similar to Moses who's a Prophet! How do u justify dis? We believe Muhammad (pbuh) is a Prophet. *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 02:40am
No. 12: Wen did Moses (pbuh) become a Prophet?? The bible says at the age of 40.
Wen did Muhammad (pbuh) become a Prophet?? At da age of 40 as well!
Wen did Jesus bec*m a Prophet?? The bible says at da age of 30. *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 02:43am
No. 13: Christians claim dat Jesus was resurrected after death. Neither Christians nor the Muslims believe dat Moses or Muhammad (pbuh) was resurrected! *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 02:46am
So now i wanna stop here. U still hav doubts?? Or u still think Jesus was similar to Moses?? Well i cant help it den. Kaz i believe NO ONE CAME AFTER MUSAH (A.S) WHO RESEMBLED HIM LIKE MUHAMMAD (PBUH) BY ALL STANDARDS! *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 02:50am
May Allah guide u n show u the truth. May Allah protect us 4m Riyah n keep us on da straight path. Ameen. Rabbana taqabbal minna innaka antas sami'ul aleem.
A goodbye 4m me. *

habz2 30.01.09 - 03:35am
MashaALLAH sis well said there! *

levafix 30.01.09 - 09:52am
Hey you left a few things out! As long as we looking at the stupid similarieties let me fill in the others for you! Moses had ten toes and so did muhummad. Moses had two eyes so did muhummad. Moses had ten fingers so did muhummad. Moses had skin on his body so did muhummad! Moses had hair on his head so did muhummad. Moses had a tongue so did muhummad.(with so many similarities you must be right lol) *

levafix 30.01.09 - 10:04am
Then again Moses never saw one angel, had one wife, lead the Jewish people from slavery, had DIRECT ACCESS to God! never worshipped IDOLS, never married children, gave law unto the people of God, did not come into contact with satan let alone was influenced by him. Was directly sent by God (God himself selected him!) *

levafix 30.01.09 - 10:10am
Just like when satan tempted Jesus,he took things out of context, same has been done here. Lets look at the WHOLE verse! I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN, LIKE UNTO THEE, AND WILL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH AND HE SHALL SPEAK UNTO THEM ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM. *

pakibabe 30.01.09 - 10:16am
I wana say a lot of things to u lfvx ( wat eva ur name is) bt i thnk ur too stuborn and ignorant... I think sista mishy wud take gud care of u since its her topic *

levafix 30.01.09 - 10:17am
We only hear the first few words quoted, but it actually says that the brethren will be from amongst the brethren of Moses,namely the Jews! Then it continues to say that God will PUT HIS WORDS in the mouth of the prophet. Muhummad GOT his words from an angel. Moses had DIRECT access to God and not one angelic experience, the opposite can be said of muhummad. Jesus also had direct access to God. Moses brought his brethren the law or commandments, so did Jesus, LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART... *

levafix 30.01.09 - 10:20am
AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT AND THE SECOND IS LIKE IT YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF. ON THESE TWO COMMANDMENTS DEPEND ALL THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS! *

levafix 30.01.09 - 10:29am
Jesus had direct access to God and God himself chose Jesus!(the Baptism of Jesus) Deut 17 vs 17. Moses states, NEITHER SHALL HE MULTIPLY WIVES UNTO HIMSELF, THAT HIS HEART TURN NOT AWAY,NEITHER SHALL HE GREATLY MULTIPLY TO HIMSELF SILVER AND GOLD. Now if i recall correctly muhummad had more than one wife! He cannot be the Prophet muhummad was talking about! *

maxfc 30.01.09 - 10:34am
U know nuthing abt Prophet Muhammad so just get ur stinky b*tt off da place dude! Da Prophet cud not hav been 4m among da jews kaz U KNOW NUTHING ABT DA BIBLE! Go ahead nd open DEUTRONOMY 34:10- AND THERE AROSE NOT A PROPHET SINCE ISRAEL LIKE UNTO MOSES'' We knw more abt ur book! *

maxfc 30.01.09 - 10:36am
And itz a matter of belief. U believe Jesus had direct access to God nd WE BELIEVE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH HAD DIRECT ACCESS TO GO TOO. Get lost u illiterate n uneducated blind ass! I am forced to use slangs by u urself!! *

levafix 30.01.09 - 10:37am
So we can see their are similarities between Jesus and Moses, the only similarities that can be seen btween Moses and Muhummad is so simple that this verse can apply to most men! Only things that set Moses apart from the others are similar to Jesus. Moses was a prince of Egypt and rejected by his people for this, only after saving them was he accepted, same can be said for Jesus! *

maxfc 30.01.09 - 10:40am
Lmao... Most men aren't Prophets dude!! U r da most lamest person i had da disfortune to come across! DEN ADMIT DAT JESUS WAS A PROPHET AND NOT GOD!! U CONTRADICT URSELF!!! Wat a piece of . *

levafix 30.01.09 - 10:41am
Now now, no need for name calling. MHUMMAD NEVER HAD ACCESS! PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IT STATES THAT? ACCORDING TO HIM IT WAS GABRIEL THAT GAVE HIM HIS WORDS! Jesus and Moses had DIRECT, They spoke to God directly and he replied, access! *

levafix 30.01.09 - 10:51am
Deut 34-10. The part you left out yet again was GOD KNEW FACE TO FACE! if you take knew in this instance it meant that no other prophet would have such a relationship with God again. Please stop chopping verses! *

levafix 30.01.09 - 10:58am
So yes Jesus was a prophet for Deut 18 vs 22 applies to him, and he was the Son of God, and he was King of kings, and he was Lord of lords, and he was a saviour, and he was the Alpha and Omega! *

mishy_23 30.01.09 - 11:03am
Did u eva read da Qur'an leva?? Muhammad (pbuh) talked to God directly wen he went to Mi'raj . N u dont knw wat Mi'raj is!! *

levafix 30.01.09 - 03:10pm
Dont care what miraj is *

levafix 30.01.09 - 03:30pm
Your points are so far fetched you know the verse aint bout your muhummad! But ill commend you for a good try *

mahdhura 30.01.09 - 07:55pm
Audhu billahi minasshaytaanirrajim bismillahirrahmanirrahim wa salat wa salamu ala nabeena muhamad s.a.w amabaad. In dat sem deut 18:18 it also says dat 'I WILL PUT MY WORDS INTO HIS MOUTH N HE WILL SPEAK INTO MY NAME. Now Check dis out: bismillahi rahmanirrahim. Qul huwallahu ahad. Allahu swamad. Lam yalid wa lam yuulad. Wa lam yakullahu kufuwan ahad. (in the name of Allah (god) d compasionate d mercyful. SAY He is allah d 1. Allah d selfsuficient. He begets not nor was He begoten. N derz none co-equal or comparable unto him.) where ever truth stands falshud shal fal. Ash hadu ann laa ilaha illallah wa ash hadu anna muhamadan abduhu wa rasulu. ALLAHU AKBAR *

maxfc 31.01.09 - 12:50am
haha.GIF i dont need ur commend! Im satisfied wit wat i know abt who is being Prophecised. U care abt urself! *

684247 31.01.09 - 05:02am
@levafix, u say Deut 18.18 is talking abt Jesus? Fine. Lets agree wid u 4 sake f discussion. So u mean Jesus was a Prophet, just like Moses or Muhammad(pbut). Thatz what v believe!! V hav been tryin 2 xplain 2 u dis 4m ages! 'PROPHET' means a PERSON sent by God or a Messenger of God. And indeed Jesus was a Messenger of God. nod.GIF U r coming closer to Islam . U hav agreed dat Jesus was a PROPHET . Allahu akbar. *

mahdhura 31.01.09 - 05:32am
Didnt jesus p.b.u.h sed dat if he doznt go d comforter wil not come? I 4got d vrs numba. N i hav also com acros sum writing in d book of isiah dat d buk wil b given 2 1 dat doznt no how 2 rid n it wil b sed rid n he wil reply i dnt no...n so on.... Ws it talkin about jesus 2?p.b.u.h N was jesus p.b.u.h talkin about himself w1 he mention d comforter. *

maxfc 31.01.09 - 05:54am
I have it write here. Isiah 14 v 11-18: ''... And the book is delivered to him that is not learned saying ''Read this'' and he says ''I am not learned''...'' i dint write da whole verse. *

maxfc 31.01.09 - 05:57am
And all da Muslim knows wen Angel Gabriel came with da 1st revelation he invokes Prophet pbuh to read nd he says ''I am not a reader.'' our Prophet never got any education 4m da worldly sense. *

levafix 31.01.09 - 06:10am
Read carefully! The Comforter is NOT Muhummad! Please recheck and make sure! Ill tear ur arguement apart cos it dont apply to him and cos u take things out of context! *

levafix 31.01.09 - 06:12am
I have already commented on Jesus being a prophet and will not do it again as im just repeating myself. *

levafix 31.01.09 - 06:31am
So you saying that those verses of Isaiah is about muhummad right? You know now you mention it i can see similarities between the two! Wow thank you so much for this! *

salam05 31.01.09 - 04:37pm
Its all wastin of time... Now i can understand, its very much easy to debate with a group learned scholars, than to debate with a single IGNORANT.
All i can see is, SOMEONE is slandering a person without knowing about whom is he talking. Levafix is criticizin a book without even reading its one whole chapter, 4get about reading whole.lol Or may be he is tryin to do some psychological trick... Well its not a new thing. Missionaries r fond of slandering other person to strengthen their point. Even they use absurd language n dirty words for that, lyk this guy is doing... And its an open secret, now, that missionaries r most deceivin ppls in da world as far as i kno. They don't even shy to lie about other.. *

maxfc 1.02.09 - 12:34am
lol.GIF superbly said bro! clap.GIF dis is such a joke now. I just come here to c wat else da guy has to say. *

levafix 1.02.09 - 09:55am
Blah blah... Whatever as i said before, God uses stupid things to make the wise look foolish. Please do not start your attacks where are your facts or use the bible to prove me wrong! Yes i am ignorant for no man can have complete knowledge! Gods glory is to magnificent to perceive and no man can have complete knowledge of his love except our saviour who so willingly gave his life. *

maxfc 2.02.09 - 12:30am
lol. Bt in dis case, surely u r making a fool outta urself. Kaz u dont even knw wat da bible says n means. *

salam05 2.02.09 - 01:16am
Lol, i dint mean complet knowledge. U don't even hav basic knowledge about Islam and, it seems, about bible also.
And don't fool ppl by using wierd statements... God doesn't use stupid things... It is satan who use stupid things and protray it as wise to those who r ignorant... Otherwise u should start searchin wise things in the stupid things (n i kno u hate dat). *

1-> 7->>

* ISLAMANITY Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ISLAMANITY

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits